1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

does the backup buddy always have the strobe on or does it only come on in reverse. If its always on can it be wired to a switch to be on only in reverse or always off or always on?

2. backupbuddy

backupbuddy Senior Member

Hi JRS,
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The strobe model has a switch on the back of the box that controls the strobe with your parking lights on you can control the strobe on or off or we can set it up so you can run a switch from the cab.

3. JRS Landscaping

is there anyway to put a 3 way switch on it so its either on/off/on in reverse? i would rather not have to hard wire it into the truck.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  4. backupbuddy

backupbuddy Senior Member

Yes we can.

5. JRS Landscaping

can you PM me the price and how to go ahead and buy this. i would order it off your website but i want that 3way switch on the strobe. thank you