1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Questions?

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by Protech Inc., Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

Hey Everybody!

Well its that time of year when everyone is gearing up for the SNOW!!! We wanted to let you know that we will be checking the Pro-Tech thread daily. If you have any questions you can post them on thread and be sure that Pro-Tech will get back to you with an answer.

Don't forget to check out our

2010 Sale Price Online
    http://www.snopusher.com/Portals/63/UserGuides/Sno Pusher Sale Price List-2010.pdf

Facebook Page
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pro-Tech-Sno-Pushers/114895790745?ref=ts

YouTube Page
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ProTechMFg

Have a Great Winter!

2. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

What is the Largest pusher I could use with a 40hp New Holland compact tractor.
    Do I need to buy the "compact model".
    Thanks

3. Protech Inc.

We strongly recommend the compact model on a compact tractor, especially one that is around 40 hp. You don't want to overburden your machine with another larger sized model of Sno Pusher. We would recommend around a 8' or 9' sized compact model. Right now our 8' model is $1,900 and 9' model is $2,000.

4. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

Thanks, going to pick one up, called distributor yesterday, but no-one there could help had to wait for a call back from specific salesman, lol.
    How long is price good for?

5. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

I also need to know how long the sale prices are good for. I will be buying a 10ft for my skid but not for about 4-5 weeks. Also how much is the pull back kit for the 10ft?
    Thanks
    Robert

6. Protech Inc.

We usually end our sale at the end of October, but because a lot of customer's contracts are closing later than years past we are going to indefinitely extend it. Robert, you should still be ok with getting our sale price by the time you need to buy. The 10' skid steer model is $2,300. The 10' Pull Back kit is $900.

7. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

I did order a new compact 8ft pusher.
    They charged me an extra $300 for the quick connect?
    Why would that be an Extra charge?

8. Protech Inc.

There's an extra charge because it cannot go standard through our manufacturing line. Because you ordered a compact pusher with a quick connect and not with the standard posts, it is pulled from our production line and is treated as a custom Sno Pusher. It's an extra cost in our manufacturing process to handle this request. With that being said, I know you'll be happy with the Pusher and let us know if you have any questions.
    Thanks.

9. cat272c

cat272c Junior Member

I am wanting to know how hard its going to be to close open the fold up model. or do u recomend the auto fold looking at the 18 footer

10. Protech Inc.

The fold out models have heavy duty hinges on them so manually folding them open and closed is really pretty easy. However, some guys like the convenience of hydraulics so they don't have to get out of their cab. If you have any questions or want to talk about the options a little more, give us a call at 888.787.4766.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.