1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Questions About Wiring Plow Lights

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by marksland31, Dec 2, 2007.

1. marksland31

marksland31 Junior Member

I Have A 2007 Z71 Tahoe And I Am Trying To Hookup A 2004 Western Plow To It. Ran Into Some Wiring Problems With The Light System Cant Seem To Figue Out How To Get This Right...... If Anyone Has Any Idea How The New Light System Is On The 2007 Tahoe Please Email Me Of Reply If At All Possible Even If We Could Speak Would Be Extreamly Helpfull

Thank You
    Mark

Michigan

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Are you trying to use the harness from the 2004?

3. marksland31

marksland31 Junior Member

we got the connection adapter harness it is a 4 piece connector

4. What mount did you use for your 2007 Tahoe ? Quick match only suggest's a 31553 which is a suburbanite mount and the 67960-1 will only work for the 1999-2004 Tahoe.

5. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Where in MI are you?

6. Baseball1

Baseball1 Junior Member

Have you tried going to Western's web site to look up a wiring diagram or schematic? I don't know if they have it but it helped me when I was looking for wiring help. I have a Boss though, they have wiring on their web site. Where in MI are you? I know the local guys here that are the Western dealers and they'd be happy to help over the phone as much as they could. They're in TC