1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by MCL Landscaping, Dec 23, 2009.

1. MCL Landscaping

MCL Landscaping Member
    from SE CT

I am picking up driveways and I have a sub contract to do the sidewalks of a plaza. But after this past storm everyone got into a huge fight over at the plaza. I am trying to figure out if i should just keep my 2 shovelers there and keep doing the sidewalks and pull my ATV out and put that on the driveways? Can i get some opinion's Thanks

2. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

not much info in your statement. what was the fight about? please be more specific

3. I would like to help, but like DForbes said, not enough info to help!

4. MCL Landscaping

MCL Landscaping Member
    from SE CT

one of the company guys jumped into my friends loader without his permision. He was told by the the owner of the company to run the loader. The loader owner came by and screamed at him. I understand where he is coming from and all. I keep getting these driveways and i have to keep dropping them. Like i said in my earlier post I think i should just keep 2 shovelers at the plaza and pull my machine out?

5. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Keep the workers and the ATV there and get a plow on a truck.

6. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

is it worth the headache of keeping that plaza, do you make good money there?

7. MCL Landscaping

MCL Landscaping Member
    from SE CT

its okay money rather be doing driveways with my machine but keep the 2 shovelers there

8. Silentroo

Silentroo Senior Member

Learned long ago,

What I would 'Rather' do is generally the right answer to the question.

looks like you answered your own question.