1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by aus316, Sep 27, 2006.

1. aus316

aus316 Member

unfortanly it seems i have offended some one my thread was removed i am not sure what i had done wrong i am only in my second year of plowing and new to this site if any one i offended could please advise me of my mistake i would appricate it ty i came in hoping the advise from those with way more experince than me would help me grow
  2. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

You started 2 threads on the same exact topic. Kind of confusing since one was bidding on the park and the other was about raising the price on the same park? The one about bidding is in the bidding and estimating forum. No posting of the same topic in mulitple forums is allowed. We try to keep thing organized so its easy to search and to keep people double posting on the same subject.
  3. aus316

aus316 Member

sorry about that i wasnt sure where to post i went to the newbie section first which is where i seemed to get most replys again i meant no foul and wasnt sure of whats what since i had only been here for a few days:gunsfiring: