1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by fordplowdude, Feb 10, 2005.

1. fordplowdude

fordplowdude Member

I need to know if i bought a truck with the standard fold away side mirrors could they be changed to the trailer tow mirrors? Thanks

2. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Yup sure can,My neighbor just bought a 250 with the mouse ears and had the dealer swap on the trailer mirrors it`s a strait bolt on.

3. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

Yes you can. I have the mouse ear mirrors. Going to stick with them because residential plowing would have taken the extended mirrors off by now. If your interested in getting thos mirrors check E-Bay.

4. fordplowdude

fordplowdude Member

Thanks for the help. Al

5. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

I was thinking the same!

6. E&B

E&B Member

Mirrors

I have a brand new set of power ones if your interested. They are off my 2003 F350. I took them off 2 days after I bought it to put on heated ones. If you want heated they run for $280.00 from the dealer but your going to have to wire them yourself.

7. fordplowdude

fordplowdude Member

Thanks but like you I would probably want the heated ones.

8. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Do you have a picture of them?

9. E&B

E&B Member

Mirrors

No, but I could take one if you want to see them.

10. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

When you have a chance please do so. Thanks.