1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question regarding Meyer joystick controller for Super V2?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jkski, Nov 16, 2011.

1. jkski

jkski Member

I have a Super V2 on my truck and have both the pistol grip controller and the joystick controller however, I have not been able to get the joystick to work the plow. Both controllers are new and the pistol grip works everything just fine but I'd like to try the joystick to see what it is like. I can get the plow to flinch slightly but it will not go up or down or into stright or scoop mode, just seems to stay in v.
    So, any ideas? Do I simply have a bad controller or am I missing something? Yes, the controller is turned on and plugged in all the way.

2. jkski

jkski Member

Problem resolved although I really do not know how. I pulled the plow out yesterday for the first time since it was put away, cleaned my positive and negative connections and all of a sudden both controllers work just fine.
    I am going to chok this one up to operator error in some manner!!!