1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question on skid steer pusher for skid steer, may be selling ours

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by rb8484, Jan 5, 2011.

1. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Hey guys. I have a 10' pro tech pusher for a skid steer. I was wondering what is is worth. Had it for a few years, but you would never know it. It was used very LITTLE! Hardly any signs of wear, nothing bent, twisted, or broke. Not sure what to ask for it. I was the only one that ever used it, so I can say I used it for maybe a total of 5-10 hours!
    We used it on our New Holland LS180.
    Give me your thoughts on what you think this would be worth, I dont know where to start with a asking price. Would like to get it listed for sale, would also like to find someone that is looking to trade, im looking for an electric spreader, 1.5-2 yard.

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

i just bought a used one today from my local dealer $1800 used for about 10 hours mint

3. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

You can get them for $2,100 brand new if you talk. They usually list for $2,300 though. You won't get more than $1,800 and that is if it is completely perfect condition.

4. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Thanks for the input. I think if I sell it, I will start at $1500