1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question on new holland tractor

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by viper881, Feb 6, 2012.

1. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Looking at purchasing a New Holland tn95da. Its a 2008 and was curious if anyone on here as worked with one or owns one on how they like them. I would be running a blizzard in the front and a blower on the rear. There asking mid $30's with 1000hrs. From what ive found its price ok. Any thoughts or bad experiences with them.

2. 03sd

03sd Member

Don't know if this will help I have not run the tractors but I did spend a ton of time in a multiple NH loaders and a grader imho they make good solid equipment.

3. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

NH makes excellent equipment. Use the proper NH fluids & filters for servicing.

4. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Solid machine, but the ergonomics of the TN95 are not that good. You might want to consider another model.

5. serafii

serafii Senior Member

i own a 2007 TN95da. purchased it in 2008 with 120 hours on the clock for 42k. equipped it with front and back 7'-11' expandable plows that came to 22k with the sub frame for the front plow.

traveling speed is pretty good. tops at 31km which is beyond fast enough. power wise it is also a great machine. like blowerman says, it is a little uncomfortable in there. i do 4-8 hour shifts at a time in it and its not the worst but definitely not the best.

it gets a little tight in there but the overall size of the machine is great for residentials and small lots.

since ive owned it, ive never had any problems at all. just do you fluid changes and use original filters and fluids like pmorissette said.

tn95da.jpg

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  6. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Thanks for the info and pictures! Do you ever run out of power well pushing?

7. serafii

serafii Senior Member

I do sometimes but that's if the front plow is open to 11' and on a long push.

Keeping in mind that I'm always in "C" range being traveling gear. On heavy snow while doing a long push I put it in "B" range and it just keeps going.

One thing I can tell you is to either fill the tires with calcium "in air tubes" or invest in some snow tires. That's all my machine is lacking

8. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Yea i noticed a night and day difference in our jd 5603 when we filled the rear tires! The tractor that im looking at has loader arms. Serafii you wouldnt be interested in them would you? I have no need for them as i already have bucket and forks for my jd.

9. serafii

serafii Senior Member

Actually viper881 I would. Where are you located? Does it come with forks also or only the bucket?

10. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

located in michigan. 49423 it would come with 2 sets of forks and bucket

11. serafii

serafii Senior Member

What would be your asking price?

12. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Honestly not sure what they are worth. I can call my dealer for a estimated price for them. Send me a pm on what your thinking for price.