1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question on JD skids ??????

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by rob_cook2001, Nov 26, 2008.

1. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Well guys, the Bobcat dealer is giving me the run around, so I am going to my guy at the JD dealer.
    He worked me up a price on 2 models. A 328 and 332. Both are fully loaded except the 332 has standard hand/foot controls and the 328 has joystick controls. For the same money what one would u go with for the same money??? is the 328 with weights going to be able to lift as much as a S300 bobcat??
    And if anyone has experience with JD skids please share, I run JD farm tractors but don't know much about there skids.
    thanks

2. bobcat s-160

bobcat s-160 Senior Member
    from MI

there skids aren't bad. the 328 with weights will lift as much as the s300 no problem

3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

unless you need the extra weight capacity you really dont gain anything going with the 332

both machines will perform similiar in the snow

4. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

I will bet money on the 328 out lifting the s300!