1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

question on FF usage

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by lbfmd, Nov 19, 2011.

1. lbfmd

lbfmd Member

Okay,

here is a question i know folks here have used it to coat to prevent rst etc. here is my situation, we have a stae bought truck, truck over is in good shape except, you guessed it they never new how to wash something off after salting. I know FF wont cure rust, but will it coat the metal as to prevent it from happening any worse. If this truck didn't overall have a value to us i would let it sit, btu the rust i sam seeing is alot of surface/body pabel rust, frame has some light but at this time its just surface rust.

thoughts?

2. Power wash the crap out of it. Let it dry overnight. And fluid film the hell out of it, get a gallon and an undercoating gun and spray heavy in every spot that you can. Use a hose on the gun and get in any rust holes and Spray it well.

3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Excellent advice and sounds exactly how GoldPro would say it.............he loves FF. Thumbs Up

4. No that's how I told him to do it.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

From experience?:D