1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question for Toby 4492

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Pearcelawn, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

I love the new Sno Way but as I was putting it on the truck yesterday I noticed a lot of paint chips and rusting on the frame. Especially where the holes for the bolts underneath the truck were drilled. But some also on the upper framework.

It has been used 1 time and is stored in a garage. I know this is bound to happen but so soon?

Can/should I just prime and paint again?

Thanks

Karl
    Proud Sno Way owner

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Menards has a rustoleum paint in a spray can that is a spackle color very very close to the snoway color. I used a primer under it and its a close match. I clear coated over it for extra protection and the snow does't stick. Tim

3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Karl,

You can repaint with our paint which would be available through your local dealer or as has been suggested a rustoleum black would make a good alternative. If you would like send me a PM with photos if possible so that I can see what you are describing.

Regards,

4. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Will try to get some pics today.

Thanks for the quick response. Just another reason to buy from Sno Way.:)