1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question for Sno-way dealers on here

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Brandon, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Brandon

Brandon Member

I just bought my new truck ('03 Ranger) and I haven't made it to the Sno-way dealer yet (which is a good distance from here). I wanted to see if someone could give me a rough estimate on what the subframe (#99100693), harness (not sure which headlights I have), and wireless controller would cost (uninstalled of course). Thank you!

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You don't need the Power harness?

figure you will have between a grand and fifteen hundred in parts

3. Brandon

Brandon Member

Yah I'd need the power harness too. Thanks, that'll at least gimme an idea at what I'm looking at.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Get the fuse set up instead of the Circuit breaker for the power harness.

5. Brandon

Brandon Member

Thanks for the tip....any reason why it's better?

6. Brandon

Brandon Member

Went to the nearest dealer today.....wasn't too impressed with their attitude. If I'm not buying the whole setup, they don't wanna hear it. So my question is to the dealers on here....can someone give me an exact price quote on all that was mentioned above? To refresh....I need the subframe, power harness, light harness, wireless controller, and whatever else I may need to set the truck up. Would you guys on here be willing to ship? Thank you.