1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question for Scott Moorman about a backdrag blade

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Nelsen, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Nelsen

Nelsen Member

Scott, I'm a customer of Carnegie Body in Cleveland and I bought a MD75 last year....my first in the business.

Made some great money by using your plow and love it. But I use it for mostly residential and small lots. Since the plow weight isn't really very heavy......I need a backdrag blade!!!!

I"ve asked many, many times over at Carnegie, but the answer keeps coming back "not yet."

Can you tell when?!

Thanks, Rick

Nelsen Lawn Service
  2. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

I understand your point. The MD, by definition, is not a heavy plow - and driveways benefit from back drag blades more than any other application.

At this point we're in the thick of product development and testing for next season, so while we may release a back drag edge this season, it will likely be after the snow flies.

So I can guarantee you that we are working on it, but I can't put a time on its release to market right now.

For the record, the same goes for VX and MD wings...