1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question for HinikerPrototyp

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by bigearl, Jan 22, 2008.

1. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Do You work for Hiniker? If so when are they going to come out with wing (not box ends) that fit the straight blades?

Thanks

Big Earl

2. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

I proto plows for them so my job is top secret lol.Well as with every plow maker weight is a huge factor. The newer trucks now adays have weaker and thinner frames and lots of new trucks have had lots of damage to them by aftermarket products.Not only effecting the truck but the plow itself.Pumps can only lift so much that they are designed for and that extra lift requires more juice and more battery ware and more alternator work. What i have seen, Hiniker likes to take products on the market and crash them into objects that would be way extreme for regular plowing and then make the product stronger but lighter if feasable. The pro wing patent is pretty strick so making box ends instead cleared a way for them to sell them.I havent heard of any in the making i could ask and see .I run the prowings on my plows and i actually like them due to the rubber ends wipeing the curbs instead my moldboard ends of the plow.