1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question for guys in Montville NJ area

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Rick Danger, Jan 21, 2004.

1. Rick Danger

Rick Danger Junior Member
    from NJ

Anybody know where there is one of those do-it-yourself,high pressure spray-wand type car washes around? I have my own high pressure washer, but I don't see myself firing ift up in this weather and turning my driveway into a skating rink. I'd really like to blast the under-side of my truck to get some of that crap out of there.
  2. landscapingpoolguy

landscapingpoolguy Junior Member

on route 23 south in wayne there ia a quickie lube place right before staples and teh valley national back that has a do it yurself wash area.

3. Rick Danger

Rick Danger Junior Member
    from NJ

Hey, thanks a lot. I didn't think I was going to get any replies on this one. That will be a big help.
  4. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

There's one in Dover, just behind the R & S Strauss auto center on Route 46- eastbound side. Pull into the lot, drive over towards and past the R & S Strauss, go over the old railroad tracks and it's on your left.