Snow Plowing Forum banner

Question for FLYKELLY!

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  sixspeed 
#1 ·
Hi Mike,

Would you be able to find out (or say) what the drop-dead date will be for the '06 trucks???

It would be nice to know exactly how long you'll be taking orders for them and making them!

Thanks,

Rob.

#3 ·
sixspeed said:
Hi Mike,

Would you be able to find out (or say) what the drop-dead date will be for the '06 trucks???

It would be nice to know exactly how long you'll be taking orders for them and making them!

Thanks,

Rob.
Hi Rob
I know we will be building this body style at our plant till next DEC. I do not know what the cutoff date for order's will be yet but my best guess would be in aug sometime, maybe sept.

Regards Mike

#4 ·
spongebob said:
AND how are the badges and emblems attatched to the truck..i wana remove mine.
Which ones are you talking about, they all should be a stick on emblems. The one on the grill has a couple of studs with speed nuts I think.

Regards Mike

#5 ·
flykelley said:
Hi Rob
I know we will be building this body style at our plant till next DEC. I do not know what the cutoff date for order's will be yet but my best guess would be in aug sometime, maybe sept.

Regards Mike
As always, Thanks Mike!

Send some snow east!!!!

Hey Mike, I was thinking of you here in Allentown - they're closing our Municipal airport by me cause the greedy city wants to sell off and develop the land... they're gonna move the functions to LVIA which sux.. :(

#6 ·
sixspeed said:
As always, Thanks Mike!

Send some snow east!!!!

Hey Mike, I was thinking of you here in Allentown - they're closing our Municipal airport by me cause the greedy city wants to sell off and develop the land... they're gonna move the functions to LVIA which sux.. :(
Sixspeed Yes the city's are trying to do that all over the country. Most of the time AOPA gets into it and finds the city took federal money for the airport, and once you do that you can't close them for x number of years. They will still try and will end up in court most of the time, almost always the airports stay open but its a big fight.

Regards Mike

#7 ·
This one is deed restricted so there have been court battles for years... Every mayor and administration sees big $$ cause it is hundreds of acres surrounded by the nicer part of the city.

it is one of the few middle class things that are left in our area. Even though I don't yet fly, I hate to see it go and I hope all of the owners and pilots fight their a@@ off to keep it open.

#8 ·
sixspeed said:
This one is deed restricted so there have been court battles for years... Every mayor and administration sees big $$ cause it is hundreds of acres surrounded by the nicer part of the city.

it is one of the few middle class things that are left in our area. Even though I don't yet fly, I hate to see it go and I hope all of the owners and pilots fight their a@@ off to keep it open.
Sixspeed
are you talking about Allentown Queen City Municipal (1N9) south of the city? I will be calling Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association on tuesday. AOPA is in Fredrick Maryland so Im sure they are already aware of it and fighting to stop the closing, but I will call them in the am just to make sure they know about it. www.aopa.org

Regards Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.