1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question for Eyesell

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by The Boss, Feb 12, 2004.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

If you look at the pics of my truck in the thread "Finally able to post pics of my rig" under the pictures forum,the pics had to be cropped way to down to fit on here. What program do you use to make them smaller? Thanks.:waving: :help:

2. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Boss.....use Pixresizer It is a freeware and available on any free-ware site.

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I use several, my brother in law is a design engineer at GM and has loaded my computer up with several photo programs, my favorite is Photoshop 8.0, it will do amazing things with almost any format picture.

:)

4. The Boss

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.:waving:

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

600 on posts and replies BOSS great :D :D

6. The Boss

I fgured you would be ahead of me by now.:nod: I wonder how many we have to have to have the title "Addict" under our profile instead of "senior member?" Anyhow, I'm not competing for posts, just learning and helping others.:nod: :waving:

7. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Addicted? What else have we got to do if it is not snowing? Another way to resize, some word processor programs will let you resize pictures. Just copy / paste it and use the edge arrows to make it smaller. Takes a bit of practice to get them right. Then copy / paste the picrure to where you want it like your invoices. Digital camara picture programs have ways to resize too.