1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question for basher about snoway problem

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by mweb250, Dec 28, 2009.

1. mweb250

mweb250 Junior Member
    from midwest

I have a snoway MT 90, with a wireless control. The plow will not raise but will angle left & right. I saw a older post about this same problem that you were very helpful with. When I push the raise button the motor runs but nothing happens. I checked the valves & coils, they seem ok. I then switched the left coil wire onto the C coil and the plow did raise. However the plow did not stay up. Is this normal (because it's the left coil wire)? Does this mean wireless receiver module is malfunctioning and I need to replace it.
    Any help would be great.
  2. mweb250

mweb250 Junior Member
    from midwest

replaced wireless receiver module. Now works.
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Sorry I don't know how I missed you:eek:

What color are your coils? Do you have red, black and blue or just black coils?
  4. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

the more I use my wireless set up the more I think I will not go that route again .......