1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question concerning hyd pump mounting kit.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dzrick, Sep 12, 2007.

1. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

Frist off I want to thank you all for helping this 1st time plow guy as much as you guys already have.

In the pump mounting kit I just bought on e-bay there was a pretty important parts missing.

After buying the wrong push plates the 1st time around I finally bought the right set and also bought a pump mounting kit

This is a belt drive MM1 setup I'm taking off my brothers 88 F250 and installing on my 88 Chevy 1/2 ton.

Would part # 20057 listed below be the same as the bushing on my brothers 88 F250?

If so I will use that and I will probably be able to use part 2036 from his truck too but,

Parts 2115 and 2116 don't look like they will work on my Chevy

Here's a list with part numbers and the descriptions of the parts I need or at least need some specs for.

Part # 20057........drive sheave bushing .750.... I know this is a 3/4" bushing but need more info

Part #2036.....rear tank strap

Part #2116...... universal brace rod

Part #2115........universal brace tab

Now Part #'s 20057 and 2115 are supposed to be in a bolt bag listed as part #6873

Have any of you got these parts off an old truck or know where I can get this stuff.

Any help will be appreciated gents.

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

2115 = easy tab to make.

2116 = threaded rod with heated and bent over tab on end with hole drilled in it. and 2 nuts 1 for each side to lock it in place once set so pump is square to belt rotation.

2036 = just a basic tank strap. mine was missing from my kit. but i had a extra on my pump from old vbelt setup from when i converted to serp setup .

2057 = i have one in my truck i think. and i need to pull it off soon and put some thread sealer on the crank bolt as its seaping oil past the threads and slinging around on me. when i pull it this weekend hopfully i can measure it for you. worst case a local machine shop can spin one out in no time.
  3. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

Well that all sounds like good news!

Could you take a picture of part 2115 for me both so I can see exactly what it looks like and where it attaches to the motor, this drawing is pretty chitty.:confused:

As far as 2116... Do you know what size threaded rod would I need to allow a 1/4" hole to be drilled through it after heating and bending it?

2036.. I should be able to get from the old Ford.

2057... as much detail as you can give would be great.

BTW, I'm in Cazenovia. Never been through Horseheads but I know it's not to far from here.

Thanks for the help,