1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Safety Lighting

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Fourbycb, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

Has anyone had issues with Safety Lighting and Equipment / John D Cummings
    I ordered a light product from him he posted on plowsite and now the post has disappeared and His custom signuture has been removed from here and every post he has responded too,however his website is still out there.

2. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

sorry mistype message

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

He does GREAT work, however he takes a while to get em done lol

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  4. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

He's a One Man Show... That could be the problem but hey lets give the guy a chance he's got some good information to give and don't want people to run the guy off like they did with a couple others!

5. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

So what happened to his post?

6. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

They expired! They were here April 22 but you missed 'em.

7. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Bought many things from him and just have to not be a hurry for it as he gets things drop shipped to you the customer. I had his e-mail address but can't located it for some reason. I noticed his signature was gone also but haven't tried his web page lately! Have you tried calling him??

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

9. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Just spoke with him via e-mail and he wanted me to pass along that he is still around just not able to post at this time. He also said the above issue has been handled and the buyer contacted him and is very happy with what he ordered and there is no hard feelings. Feel free to contact him via e-mail if you need him he could us some business!!!

10. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

thanks for the update

11. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

Hello to Everyone
    I recently inquired about a purchase from Safety Lighting I would the like to say the deal went thru with no issues, problems . I am always a little leary about purchasing from the internet but I have to say there was nothing bad about this deal. I apoligize for anything that might of come from this