1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Pro Plow Install on 99 F250sd

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Oct7brian, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Oct7brian

Oct7brian Junior Member

Bought a 7.5' Pro Plow for my 99 F250 Super Duty Crew Cab and it works great but I can not get the plow light to work. I plugged in the harness to the headlights and only the truck lights work and when I try to use my brights I have no lights at all. I bought the plow used and it was removed from a 2000 F350. Also do I have to splice the wires into the turn signal/ running light wires? Just curious because the headlight harnesses were plug and play and I have 3 wires that I assume go to the turn signals but am not sure.

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Yes, you need to hook up the turn and marker wires on the truck side. The relays that switch the headlights from the truck to the plow are power through the marker lights.