1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question About Plow

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by riderman42, Mar 9, 2010.

1. riderman42

riderman42 Junior Member
    from ohio

Hey guys I just bought this truck - not so much for the plow but for the truck. At first I thought it was something I would want to try since it came with the truck but the more I thought about it I am really not going to have the time to do plowing. So I am looking to sell the plow but I could use advice on what it's worth and if there would be any interest. I have an idea based on some research but I could use some price info on say just the blade, or the entire ensemble

All I really know is that the lights work, the plow moves in all directions properly, it's a Meyer plow with a 4 direction remote inside the cab. The lights where a little low as posted in another thread and I raised them up using a coupler and a threaded rod

It's a 1995 ford f150

Way to big to ship and I live in the Cincinnati area. So given that do you guys have an idea what I could charge? Is there any interest?

Thanks

here is a link to the truck

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=100832

2. riderman42

riderman42 Junior Member
    from ohio

Come on guys? Someone?

3. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Would say $1000-$1500 depend condition of plow.

That hell nice truck. You don't mind me ask how much you pay for that truck?

4. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

What part of cincy are you in? We have some things going on for next season that might make you rethink selling that plow. Flex hours durring the storm that fits your time frame send me a email. fernalddude@yahoo.com Eric...

trucks (Small).JPG

5. riderman42

riderman42 Junior Member
    from ohio

Thanks Milwaukee - Thats around the price I was thinking. I got the truck from Miami univerisity through a Gov auction for 4000. - it has 95500 miles on her and since she was part of the maint team I am sure she was serviced regularly. I was wondering what this device was inside and I found out it's a salt dispersion something or other as well.

6. riderman42

riderman42 Junior Member
    from ohio

Fernalddude. I am from Liberty Township and thanks for the offer but I am going to have to pass. However my buddy is from New Richmond and he has a f250 ford truck with a meyer plow as well. He started doing this sub contracting this winter and enjoys it. Mind if I pass your info along to him?

Thanks

7. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

Riderman check your messages

Hey, I sent you a message via your visitor messages.

8. riderman42

riderman42 Junior Member
    from ohio

i emailed you snowdays but you never responded

9. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

Sorry, it kind of slipped my mind. I will email you.