1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question about Plow Dolly

Discussion in 'DANT Enterprises, Plow Dolly' started by Alan, Sep 22, 2001.

1. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

How wide is that recess for the cutting edge to set into? With urethane edge I need 2"+ for mine to fit and work. Other than that, I'm interested. And all I get on your web site is two ictures and a green blank page.

2. administrator

administrator Guest

3. Dant Enterprise

Dant Enterprise Junior Member

Alan,

The inside dimension of the "channel" is 2" wide on our standard dolly system (which is for a plow weighing up to 700 lbs.), while our HEAVY-DUTY Dolly system has an inside channel of 3". (this dolly is good for plows from 700-1200 lbs.) As far as the pages are concerned, just make sure our website (www.plowdolly.com) address is right.

Thanks

Tom Crawford
    DANT Enterprises

4. TRITONSNOWREM

TRITONSNOWREM Member

Plow dolly question

Will it work for a 9.2 Boss power-v ?

5. Dant Enterprise

Yes, our HEAVY-DUTY dolly system certainly will work on your 9.2 Boss plow. Our "standard" dolly system will work with ANY snow plow (max 700 pounds) and / or vehicle, while our HEAVY-DUTY dolly system works for the bigger plows in the 8'-10' range, weighing up to 1200 pounds. The HEAVY-DUTY dolly system will also work with ANY plow / vehicle combination. Please contact us if you have any more questions. Remember - DANT Enterprises is the ORIGINAL INNOVATOR of snow plow installation / removal accessories.

Thanks,

Tom Crawford
    DANT Enterprises

6. TRITONSNOWREM

TRITONSNOWREM Member

plow dolly

Just curious how I get my 9.2 Boss off and onto the dolly. Doesn't the plow have to go all the way down before it will come off the truck ?

7. Dant Enterprise

Initially, you will have to have your plow on the vehicle and raised off the ground about 4". Place one of the "blade" dollies under each side of your plow blade. Lower your snow plow to rest on the blade dollies. Position the Level-R dolly somewhere near the back of your snowplow mounting frame, where it hooks up to your vehicle. Adjust the Level-R dolly to take the weight of the back of the snow plow, so their is no weight on your plow-to-vehicle hook-up pins. Unhook your snow plow lift chain, pull the hook-up pins and push your snow plow wherever you want.

For reinstallation of plow, just push plow to your vehicle, install your pins / lift chain, lower the Level-R dolly slightly, pick up your plow and be on your way.

Happy Plowing!

DANT Enterprises