1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

question about meyer plow shoes

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Frostysnow, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

I got a quick question about meyer shoes for my MMII. Do i need the plowskids that are the rectangular runners or the disk shoes. I think id prefer the disk shoes. Id like the disk ones but i don't want to buy some thing that wont fit. Does it even matter which one I buy?

2. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

either or. Does meyer even offer the disc shoes???

I have beveled rectangular ones and have never used them.

3. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

there are "genuine" meyer disk shoes on ebay. How do you know that they both work if u didn't even know they exsisted?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Either one will work. Even Western shoes will fit a Meyer plow.I prefer the disc style shoe's over the runner style although I don't use shoe's much anyway.

5. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Im lying. I have no clue what Im talking about. Buy bowling balls or rollerblades to attach to your plow for all I care.

:rolleyes:

6. Snoflo

Snoflo Member

Either Shoes will work on the Meyer just make sure of the stem diameter.
    Try: http://www.ealandscapesupply.com/snowplowparts.htm