1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question about loader 16 Box Plow rubber edge

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by Delcor, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Delcor

Delcor Junior Member
    from Canada

Hey guys i have a 16' loader box plow ! The problem im having with this is the rubber edge keeps moving up on the sides and then i have to re-adjust it all the time. The box plow has only been used maybe 3 times. I have re-adjusted and mad sure the bolts where super tight with air tools.

I also have 3 14' pushers with rubber edges and i have not had a problem with these at all..

2. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue. When adjusting the rubber edge did you refer to the owner's guide? There is a specific section on page five addressing rubber adjustments that could be helpful. Here is the link to the owner's guide

I'll also send you a private message with contact information for our engineering department. If you can't find what you are looking for in the owner's guide they will gladly assist you. Hope to resolve this issue for you quickly. Thanks for using Pro-Tech.

3. Delcor

Delcor Junior Member
    from Canada

Thank you, i will give you guys a call!

4. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

Pro- tech is a stand up company and very helpful.

Now if you would put a sheet of steel on the back to prevent snow build up and place the side wings at a angle which would make the box wider and also let the operator see the edges so it can safely get close to cars and curbs.

And put some kind of hanging metal to show the box is running level, it could be simple self leveling design

I'm running a snowdogg this year so I gave them my opinions so I guess we will see if they act on it first,

Making a push box is to easy now make a push box that will out perform the others would probably help the sales,

I'll park the snowdogg and demo your prototype if you want.

I'm no engineer but I do have common sense,

5. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

check their website this year they came out with a leveling bar!