1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

question about dodge push plates???

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by labinsky, Nov 24, 2005.

1. labinsky

labinsky Junior Member
    from Canada

Does anyone know if I can take push plates from a new style ram 2500 and put them on my 05 ram 1500. (MM2) If they don't fit perfect, is there alot of mod's required.

Or Does anyone have a set of push plates they want to sell that fit an 05 ram 1500

any help would be greatly appreciated. I have everything except the push plates and I really don't want to spend $600

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

There is a differance in the height and width of the frame rails between the 1500 and 2500 , mods are possible but dont know the extent of whats needed.
  3. labinsky

labinsky Junior Member
    from Canada

yes you are correct, i just found out from the dealer, the frames are completely different. Different width, size etc.
  4. DBuilders

DBuilders Junior Member
    from Mass.

We have a set of push plates from a 1996 1500. I do not know if they will fit a 2005.. If you want them, $100. plus shipping.
  5. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

They will not- different body style. They'll fit up to the body change- 1999 I think is the last year of the old body in the 1500.