1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question About Controls?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by 2003Ranger, Sep 13, 2006.

1. 2003Ranger

2003Ranger Junior Member

I'm looking at a Western Unimount Plow and in the wiring harness it has the Joystick Solenoid control. I was wondering if the Cabcommand handheld control is interchangeable? If so is it just plug and play or?
  2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

plow control

yes it it will work some times they plug right in some times it might have to be spliced in depending on plug if they both have white plugs yes if it not then you might have to splice it in . and were are you willing to travel for a truck for plowing i live in nj and theres a couple round here.
  3. 2003Ranger

2003Ranger Junior Member

Thanks for the information., hopefully it will just be a plug and play deal.
  4. 2003Ranger

2003Ranger Junior Member

That would be a bit of a drive, but I'm still interested to see what kind of trucks you have. If you have any pictures you can send them to nclazarus@hotmail.com Thanks
  5. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Hand Held Controller

:waving: Rangerman,
    I run a Uni-mount and use the handheld controller (Cab Command) wesport . It will plug right in. Enjoy :bluebounc

Pale Rider :gunsfiring: