1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

question about cars in parking lots

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Guzzo856, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 Member

how do you plow around cars in a parking lot. Also how do most of you remove snow from behind parking blocks. sorry for the dumb question
  2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

You don't plow around them, you plow them in, and behind blocks, you could shovel I guess, snow blower maybe, why do you need to ge behind the blocks? Just plow hen the stroessner closes
  3. lude1990

lude1990 Senior Member

Plow around them and leave note on the car then plow them in if they dont move the next time
  4. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

That would only work if they lived in apt complex, or if there in the store for ever
  5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

How to deal with the car?

I bury them 100%, even if I have to get snow from other parts of the lot. Then pee on the top once I'm done for good measure.

Parking blocks?

I'd guess shovel or toro single stage.
  6. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I steer around parked cars.

Do you mean the blocks at the end of the parking spot? Whey would you clear behind them?
  7. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

When I do my apartments I plow around them the best I can. Clean between the cars if there is room, if not forget it. If the snow builds up enough then I will go back again while everyone is at work & charge them again.