1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

question about Brookhaven Town

Discussion in 'Government Property Snow Removal' started by porabjr, Dec 17, 2013.

1. porabjr

porabjr Member

Hey all, I put myself on the list for the town this year for the first time. Had all my paperwork in early November and had truck inspected at town yard. Confirmed with office that my name was on list. And so far no call... At first I thought they were only using guys with salters, that was until i saw a Tahoe plowing my street. What gives? Anyone know the order they call guys out. Both storms I have seen same trucks plowing my neighborhood. Just trying to plan my season accordingly.
  2. vinnys

vinnys Senior Member

They don't call guys with Fords, always breaking down. Sorry couldn't resist. Call Linda and make sure you are on the list. Then find out who your super is and call him to make sure he has your name.
  3. gassux

gassux Member
    from NY

I'm not being a wise ass but did you donate to the proper political parties? I know in Southampton one company has the sub game locked up and he pays heavy for it in election season. He also gets all the beach nourishment contracts, drainage etc. Ya gotta pay to play my man.