1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Question about bigger pushers

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by DaySpring Services, Feb 12, 2010.

1. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I'm looking into getting a loader and pusher for next season. From what I've ready with a conventional pusher you don't want to go to wide because of high or low spots in lots. I've heard not to go over a 14 foot pusher because of this. Is it still true with an Arctic? I would imagine because it is sectional this would not apply.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Talk to JD ,he has a few of them.

3. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks Grandview. Any snow out your way today? We've hadsome burst on and off

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Couple of flurries only and I thought I saw the sun to,

5. pusherpro

pusherpro Sponsor

You can easily run a size or two larger than you typically would a rubber edge pusher.
    With the Arctic's Steel trip cutting edge, mechanical side plates, floating slip hitch and independent mold board sections working in unison with each other you don't rob horse power from your loader.