1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quality in todays tools for making money

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by United F250, Jan 29, 2011.

1. United F250

United F250 Junior Member

I own a irrigation company and a plumbing and heating company.In these two companies I've only found two things that seem tobe made well my Rigid 300 pipe threading machine and my Ditchwitch pipe pulling machine.I've had five plows 8' Snow Away,9' Fisher,two 8' Fishers and 8' Fisher X-Blade.The Snow Away had down pressure of 500 lbs that was a great feature but the plow was not made for commercial work which i was doing alot of.Instead of having to put back dragging blades on why dont they use this feature it works really well.When i first pulled up the guy running the lot just looked a me,i could tell he thought it was a piece of sh#t until i showed him the down pressure i did the fire lane and all handycap spots for the rest of the winter.Well look forward to hear some good feed back going to split some fire wood. LET IT SNOW.