1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Quad plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Tim1075, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

Has anybody ever seen a quad plow like this?

2. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

3. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

side view

4. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Yea i saw a guy today using one, but OMG what an idiot he was plowing must have been his neighbors drive and was pushing the snow UP the drive way and then would turn sideways and push it off to the side. :rolleyes: :eek: But beside that it looked like it did a good job was all automated no using u hands to lift up and dwon look like it would be great for walks.
  5. SnowGodFather

SnowGodFather Member

Looks like a Snowolf made to fit a quad.
  6. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

I got to use it this past weekend and let me tell u does it ever throw the snow off the blade. Next time i go up to use it i'm going to have to bring a piece of angle iron up so i can get the rubber deflector to hang over the front of the blade.
  7. DanG

DanG Senior Member

You can buy that plow and other stuff for it at.
    I believe it's the one called tthe county plow that you have.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2003
  8. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

Yeah I have aplow like that on my grizzly 600 and I love it works great!!!!!!!!!!!!:)