1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

(qty:3) Kubota M7040 Tractors For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by merrimacmill, Sep 10, 2014.

1. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I'm selling three of my tractors. All the units are Kubota M7040's. They all have radios, cab, heat/AC, rear wipers, extra hydro remotes to run 3pt hitch attachments like blowers.

All of these units have been used exclusively for snow, and stored indoors during the offseason. This is why they have extremely low hours, and the appearance of an almost new machine. I bought all of these units new at local dealers.

Keep in mind that these machines are so lightly used that the plastic was never even removed from the seats of the 2010 and the 2012 units...

I will list the details of each unit below:

2009 Kubota M7040 - About 700 hours. Comes loaded with all the comfort options, has a front end loader with it. The loader also has a third function hydro valve to run a plow up there if you want. This unit has slight fading on the rear fenders (like most all Kubotas get). Not a big deal, and if someone wants to beat me up over it, I'm just going to have the fenders painted. $34,000.

2010 Kubota M7040 - 400 hours. Comes loaded with all the comfort options, has a front end loader with it. The loader also has a third function hydro valve to run a plow up there if you want. Unit is in perfect condition in every way. $37,000.

2012 Kubota M7040 - 300 hours. This unit comes loaded with all the comfort options, however this unit DOES NOT come with a front end loader. Instead, it comes with a full weight kit for the front end. It also has additional hydro valves by the 3pt hitch so you can run a blower on it. This unit is the newest and lightest used. I mean you cannot get closer to being new than this one... $37,000.

These units do not come with any attachments, however if your interested in any of that let me know and we can go from there.

Questions about the units can be posted here. Questions directed to me, or if you are going to start price haggling, then please PM me.

Also, when I'm at the shop next I will be sure to grab the exact hours to all machines and post it. I own the machines, and have the certificate of origin for each in my hand.

Thanks!

Collin

photo 2.jpeg

IMG_3022.jpeg

IMG_3023.jpeg

2. SDLandscapes VT

SDLandscapes VT Senior Member
    from Vermont

Collin

Sent this link to a guy near you who might be looking. What are you upgrading to?

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Wow, nice tractors.

I think they're too tall for what I would like to use one for, but what is the top speed?

4. merrimacmill

from MA

According to the spedo on the tractors themselves, it is 19.5-21 depending on the incline your on.

Interestingly the newest 2012 unit only goes 17. Not sure why, as these units are all set up identically and ordered identically.

5. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

What are you replacing them with? Goodluck with the sale

6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks, that's pretty good. I have a 7' limit where I want to use one, so I have stick with a skidsteer, unfortunately.

7. Collin those are great looking rigs. Pm me when you get a chance you call me 7086708504. I am looking for a tractor for this winter and I know you keep up with your stuff

8. merrimacmill

from MA

Just bumping this thread up. Let me know if anyones interested, nice units here.

9. aslc

aslc Junior Member
    from iowa

Sound like a m7040 would fit perfectly.
    From the factory they are setup around 70-72".
    Mine had a 72" bucket

10. merrimacmill

from MA

I could get a height by looking up the specs, but there is no way they are that short. I'm 6' 7" and its way taller than me while standing next to it, obviously.

11. aslc

aslc Junior Member
    from iowa

By 7' limit I thought you were talking about width. My mistake.
    My m7040 is about 8' 2" with the r4 tires.
    The r1 tires are taller

12. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

pm a while back, no reply.
    are they sold?

13. merrimacmill

from MA

The 2009 and 2010 are gone, but the 2012 is available. Make a offer!

14. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

You getting out of snow?