1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Q's New Toy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by FIREMAN Q, Jan 14, 2006.

1. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

These are a few pics of my new truck. Not the best pics. Hopefully I will have some pics of it working. DSC05805_edited-1.jpg

DSC05808_edited-1.jpg

DSC05811_edited-1.jpg

DSC05797_edited-1.jpg

DSC05805_edited-1.jpg

DSC05808_edited-1.jpg

DSC05811_edited-1.jpg

DSC05797_edited-1.jpg

2. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

Nice man! Nice rig you got there. How is the 250 holding up the plow with having coil springs? Got any more pictures of the nice rig?

3. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

thanks. The truck handles great. very little sag on the front end. This is the only other pic i have. Hope to have more soon.

DSC05770-1.jpg

DSC05770-1.jpg

4. hobbie

hobbie Junior Member

truck looks great. i see you have the sirius s50 how do you like it? i got one for christmas. haven't figured out all the features yet.

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I was considering getting a Backrack and also looking into that lightbar you have. How bright is that lightbar? I havent heard many good things about the Sho-Me led bars so.... BTW, very, very nice truck!!!:salute: :salute:

6. brodustoadus8

brodustoadus8 Junior Member

Well fire fighters pick the best trucks, nice rig all the way around. My buddy has that lightbar for his truck as red/white and it can pull anyone over. I'm going LED in my grill soon. keep the pics coming!

7. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

8. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I m asking about the light myself, i havent been able to see one in the daytime (light on) yet. is it bright in the daytime also?

9. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

I have the same light bar and its plenty bright enough....Rob

10. DESTEFANO3782

DESTEFANO3782 Senior Member

i bought 2 of those on www.sirennet.com and they are unbelievable not only are they different and the best technology out there but they get everyones attention. "bright as day"

11. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Great looking truck & setup!:waving:

12. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 16, 2006
  13. brodustoadus8

brodustoadus8 Junior Member

I wasn't bashin chevys or dodge at all. I like any type of truck I just prefer fords and seem to have great luck with them. Out of my whole department only myself and one other guy has a ford, so I get enough crap talked on me there.

14. caz41

caz41 Member

Which spreader is that?

15. vis

vis Senior Member
    from 4

how much, if you dont mind did that truck run you?

is it 06 or 05?

i would love to get an 05 250 with an xblade....chrome grilles are sick on the new models, i love them lol

16. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

And in my Dept. I am the only one with Chevy. I hear alot too..

17. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

I have the Western Pro Flow II. It is a great spreader. Perfect for my size accounts. I would recommend it to anyone!!!

The truck itself was about 32 or so out the door. I got it on the familly plan. Sticker was around 35 and listed for about 28.

18. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

I am guessing that it is not a Diesel?

19. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

Unfortunetly no!!! Just couldn't afford the extra $$$$ maybe the next one.