1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Q-town PA area

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by dinosaur, Jan 28, 2011.

1. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

Here are a couple of pics from the latest storm. Before, after and my trusty "wing man" waiting for me to get started!
    Once I got started, the alternator in the truck stopped working:cry:, so between everything I had to plow I spent the next few hours with no heat, lights, or radio. Even had to swap a battery out so I could finish everyone before any repairs:dizzy:. Luckly the plow is the Meyers engine drive pump and only the coil is using electric. (joys of using an older truck).
    Ray

P1271924.jpg

P1271926.jpg

P1271931.jpg

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics...glad you got everything doneThumbs Up

3. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Thats a good lookin dog my buddy has one just like it. What kind of truck do you plow with.

4. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

I have a 1975 Dodge W200 Power Wagon w/360 3sp auto. the plow is the original Meyers hydraulic engine driven setup, but I've added wings to the blade (from northern hydraulics) which help out a lot. I do my driveway and the local church lot and maybe a neighbor if they need help.
    As an fyi, I used to plow with a 1961 Dodge Power Wagon w/flathead that started w/ manual angle and used the PTO winch to raise the plow!

5. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Just sold a 71 power wagon this summer, had a manual angle meyer plow on it. Dad was the original owner and it only had 77K on it, sadly rust got to.

Sold it for 200 with the plow to a scrapper

6. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

nice pics im not to far from you