1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Putting The Plow Away

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Apr 10, 2009.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I brought the backhoe home and it came in handy lol. I put the plow in the backyard with it this morning. I think I should mount it on the front :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I am waiting for a deal to go through on a nice deckover trailer. till then gotta have my buddy pull it for me :)
    [​IMG]

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Sad Sad Day. I took off all the headgear and stripped the truck down. Gave her a nice bucket wash a couple of days ago and having the bed line X on tuesday then another wash and a couple coats of wax and put on the summer rims and tires. Hook up the mowers and go to town.

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Very sad day.........but thats a great way to move the fisher. Have a great off season. Burkarts i thought i read you where getting a v-plow?

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

i have serviced the mowers and there ready to go. My trailer is at mu buddies I have to go get it tomarrow. but the plowing is done for this year so.