1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Putting it on paper

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Oct 20, 2008.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys, wondering how you guys show the customer the break down of a seasonal contract? I have my agreement already written up, I just need to know how to lay out the break down of how much they will be chaged per month, how to show them how much they will be charged per hour and what not and how many times I will plow the property per season. Does this make sence? I have everything figured out as far as my number, but I just am not sure how to put it to on paper. Any copys of your seasonal contracts would help out alot so I can get some ideas. Thanks

Ryan

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I don't use contracts, myself, but I wouldn't put all that stuff on one if I did. You're plowing the whole winter for a given price - stick with that. Lay out the trigger, any other service that is included besides plowing, beginning and ending dates, contract price, payment schedule and then your regular contract terms.

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

take the number and divide it by 4 months and bill that to the customer.... no need for breakdowns if its going to be seasonal and they already agreed on the price.