1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Put the plows on today...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Westernman, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Westernman

Westernman Junior Member

Today i was home sick and decided to put the plows on. Not on trucks but rc cars. My name is zach and im 15 but for 3 or so years i made these plows out of k-nechts and cardboard and tin foil and each year i put them on. whenever we get a inch or less i like to mess around with these.This isnt all i do i also shovel sidewalks for my cousins step dad he owns his own business. just wanted to show how they look. Im starting to get sick of 60 degree temps a week before thanksgivng!:realmad:so just wanted to introduce myself to you guys and see what you think of the plows.LET IT SNOW!

2. Westernman

Westernman Junior Member

some more pics of them

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I made one years ago for my Team Associated and Traxxas trucks. Go get a piece of like 5 or 6" pvc pipe and cut a section out of it so it makes a mold board. It works awesome. I used metal pieces from an old erector set and bolted them to the frames. I don't think that Scotch tape will hold up very good.
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  4. Westernman

Westernman Junior Member

its box tape,which works surprisingly well i always wanted one of the gas ones and put like a real metal plow on it,ive seen them before on youtube.
  5. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

i have a tmaxx with a real metal plow on it just like the one on youtube but i made mine myself so it is identical to a western pro plus ultra mount i even made the truck mount with the removable flares in it. ill take some pictures of it when i dig it out this week sometime
  6. Westernman

Westernman Junior Member

that sounds pretty cool can't wait to see it.
  7. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks pretty neat.
  8. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Nice western!!!

9. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

Its the new chrome edition ones!
  10. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

So you say that your 15. We have a female member here who is 15 and lives in Florida. Maybe she will pop in and say hello. :waving:

Post up some vids of your plows when you get some snow.
  11. Westernman

Westernman Junior Member

haha, and i have a video from last year i dont know how to post it though.
  12. wdcs1

wdcs1 Member

looks good. When will they hit the market.
  13. Westernman

Westernman Junior Member

14. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Wow That plows good. I am suprised how well that it plows. Good work .
  15. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Looks like good practice for the future!! Gorgeous pup too! Welcome to PS!
  16. Westernman

Westernman Junior Member

thanks guys , i wish he would of stayed that small hes 3 times the size he was in that vid and hes only 1
  17. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member