1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Put the plow on today.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bowtie_guy, Nov 13, 2007.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Got er on the truck and tested all the functions, She is ready to go. Touched up some red on the blade. Tensioned the trip springs. wesport

Finally all my vehicles licensed for the road. 1 person with 3 vehicles. No wonder the insruance lady shakes her head @ me. LOL
    98 Chev K-1500 with a 6.5" Dick Cepek Lift, 2" Body Lift and 38.5X11 boggers
    The D-Max of course
    Newest toy I picked up last week, 2005 Jeep Rubicon, future plans are 4" lift and 33's I think.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2007
  2. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Didn't turn out the best but here she is ready to take the trip from Orillia to Sudbury.
  3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

looks good man. hope we all get burried this year!
  4. Leisure Time LC

Leisure Time LC Senior Member

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice stacks guy! Truck looks great.
  6. itzkcatz

itzkcatz Member
    from CT

hows the boss plow treating you?
  7. mrmagnum

mrmagnum Senior Member

Looks good man!
  8. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Nice trucks. You'll love that Rubicon. Get a good long arm lift and that thing will be impressive. Gotta love lockers from the factory. Nice color choice too btw.
  9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Sweet truck!! Cool stacks too.
  10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good. Will that little Chevy handle that big Boss. LOL
  11. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Bowtie looks good man. I have to get my blade hooked up in the next few weeks to make sure its ready to go. Hope we get some serious snow this year!
  12. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Wow guys, I put the plow on my truck about three weeks ago...Im ready to go.
  13. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Thanks for the complements. The boss is treating me very well actually. Truck handles that plow like nothing. No ballast in the back yet so not totally ready but the sand bags are sitting almost next to the truck ready to roll.

Stacks are fun but we will see if they are too loud for night time plowing. Should be ok.

BlueRam2500, I didn't realize you were on this site as well. I notice on ps.com the for sale next to the truck is gone. Decided to keep her??