1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

put some CAT lights on

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wolfmobile8, Oct 15, 2010.

1. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

put some cat spot lights on my backrack that I got from blueline enterprises. Next I am going to put two red oval marker lights on and a whelen mini bar.

cat lights.jpg

oil tank 003.jpg
  2. plowmaster07

plowmaster07 Senior Member

Nice set up! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures. Any plans on putting more flashy or shiny things on the truck? :)
  3. wolfmobile8

Thanks I want to do a ton more stuff to my truck like a whelen mini bar and 6 whelen hideaways and a ton more strobes and marker lights and some other stuff.
  4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks great. Good choice on the lights. I had those on my last truck and loved them.
  5. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

I'd like to add some CAT lights too, how much do they cost?
  6. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

where did you end up finding them at?
  7. wolfmobile8

I got them from Matt at blueline enterprises in danvers ma they cost me $99 for the two but i didn't have to have them shipped so they might cost a little more.

www.bluelineenterprises.com here the website
  8. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Cat Dealer....

Or, they are actually made by ABL Lighting. The non-Cat labeled lights are more cost competitive with other lights. Also, they aren't really anything special, just a 55W Halogen in a 3"x3" housing.