1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Put on my MM brackets

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Banksy, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Ok, I know it's not a big deal. It's just the mounts, but I think it looks good. I still have no plow or other Fisher gear unfortuantely. It took 5 hours to put them on. They are meant for a Hemi Ram and mine is a diesel. It took so long because I had to modify them to fit. Only the bumper hardware is holding them on right now, but they aren't going anywhere. I may make some other gadgets to hook onto them for trailers or whatever. I got them off Ebay for $150.00 shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks good Bansky, but your truck is looking even better! I love the stack. Do you have duals or just a single?

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thanks. It's just a single 5". I wanted to save room in the bed since it's already a short bed and it was a few hundred dollars cheaper. I can still put a 4 wheeler all the way in the bed. The pipe for duals would have gotten in the way.