1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Put my Plow truck to work--Boulder/Longmont Colorado

Discussion in 'Employment' started by LoneCowboy, Jan 23, 2007.

1. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

Bright fancy new 8' w/wings Curtis plow attached to Chevy 06 2500HD needs to get dirty for money.

Longmont, Boulder, Frederick/Firestone, Lyons

Insured (1 million), Reliable, Experienced (unlike most everyone else around here I know how to stack snow and understand the concept of edge to edge)

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

around here, meaning in your part of town RIGHT? I don't think you'd be slammin guys you want work from ;)
  3. LoneCowboy

well uhhh, I'm hoping someone needs someone to teach the rest of them.
    seriously, I'll bet 90% of the sites here aren't stacked, so the snow after snow is just losing parking space after parking space.
    I think the drought drove a lot of long time plowers out of the business and a lot of talent went with it.

But of course, the person who would hire me would already know this. :rolleyes: :drinkup:
  4. LoneCowboy

anyone need a sub?
    another round of snow coming????