1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Put my boys to work today...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Up North, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Sam is training on the Snapper Z...

2. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Ben cleaning up the shop...

3. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

They must not have child labor laws up north :p
    Are they on payroll or salary?
  4. wfd44

wfd44 Senior Member
    from Maine

You've gotta get them out this summer making money with that new backhoe. Big bucks to be made there with very low overhead.

5. paponte

paponte Senior Member

LOL, thats great! They have their work boots on too, just like daddy wears! :p
  6. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Child labor laws only apply to when they are on payroll...of which they aren't. They are still mooching. :D

They love to come out in the shop with me and it's a blast having them out here, but it takes me 30 minutes to find everything and straighten up after they go in... :dizzy:

wfd44, already had him out moving some snow around with his backhoe. I'm afraid this summer he may dig up half my driveway... :eek:

7. MN_BR

MN_BR Member

What kind of wheeler do you have?
  8. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Hey Brad,
    It's just a Polaris 300 Express. I wouldn't mind moving into a 4x4 one of these years but I've only really needed 4x4 a couple times in the 7 years I've had this one. You have one?

9. chuckers

chuckers Member

man buck.
    i need workers like u have their they are working harder then anyone i have ever hired :nod:
  10. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Buck, what is their hourly wage and also, do they have benefits? LMAO! :drinkup:
  11. MN_BR

MN_BR Member

Those are tough machines - a buddy of mine has one and has been to hell and back on it and it still works good.
    We run Hondas, have had very good luck with them and the Honda shop in your town is excellent to deal with we've found.
  12. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Their hourly wage isn't very good, but they sure as hell make up for it in benefits!! :dizzy:

13. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Let him clean up as long as he wants. I'm sure it won't last long. I would love to have my shop at home. It would add up to more family time even if it is while working a little.
  14. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

i like the backhoe mounted to the shop stool. lol training them early. bet it would help in the real tight spots. :)