1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Put away the plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DaveO, Mar 24, 2003.

1. DaveO

DaveO PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Ma.

We got all the equipment together for the guys I subbed for this year, and took some nice pix. Had 3 loaders, 6 bobcats, 6 dumps, and 6 pickups. Looked real sweet, we had a hard time getting it to fit even with a wide angle camera. I 'll try to get a scan of it nad post it, people were stopping on the road to check it out!

Meanwhile, hope everyone has a good year! Enjoy the nice weather and I'll be checkin in around sept/oct (like I always do).

And thanx to the "Chuck's" for this site again!!!

Dave

2. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Post some of those pics DaveO
    thanks
    Eric

3. myo

myo Senior Member

Hopefully you don't have to bring the plows back from storage for what we might get tomorrow.

4. lwnmwr1

lwnmwr1 Junior Member

get 'em back out boyz n' girlz. i believe the doctor can prescribe something for premature problems!!! you must have forgot that it is st ill winter in new england.

5. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

even if we get 2"+ the ground is warm and the next day will be in the upper 40 to 60 deg.Besides that alot of parking lots have been cleaned you gonna put sand back on them?Have to run staight salt.

6. lwnmwr1

lwnmwr1 Junior Member

it's not going to be 50 here in vt. we are looking at a few says of cold so will have to clean house.