1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pushing some snow video

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by willshome, Jan 4, 2013.

1. willshome

willshome Junior Member
    from mass

This is my first time out in my 1999 ram 3500 dump with 9' Fisher (it's a little bigger than the bronco w/7'6" I had) The Cummins pushes great and in 14 hours burned about 1/2 a tank (15 gallons or so)

http://youtu.be/JvitFlQOUxI
    it was about 5" of wet then icy snow

2. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

nice vid, I assume the song is refering to snow(I wanna push you around) lol

3. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

i use to plow that driveway in bwater up the big hill like 2-3 years ago for the company i sub for.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  4. willshome

willshome Junior Member
    from mass

LOL LOL LOL Small world
    That's to funny

5. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

nope, didnt retire. I think the previous owner passed away two years ago, and he was the contact for the company i work for, so the new owners/family must have called someone else. But i dont know the real reason, im just a worker.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  6. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Good vid, good song as well.

7. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

I can't believe you're doing residential drives with a dually. That takes some skill.. I was only able to that for one winter then went back to a SRW.. God bless ya. You made it look easy!

8. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

9. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Great video and song with it. A pull plow would make your life sooo much easier. Good job plowing.

10. VolvoL60F

VolvoL60F Senior Member
    from Maine

Great video, and good song choice!

11. cat10

cat10 Senior Member

ya wat he said i think my srw 350 is to big for driveways i give u credit

12. willshome

willshome Junior Member
    from mass

the bed of the truck is 8' wide by 9' long so it's not that bad and the truck is very useful year round. I do a few parking lots and the truck is great for them. I have turned down a few driveways for being to narrow and one year round customer I plow the mouth and blow the body of the driveway just to keep that customer happy

13. JemPlowing

JemPlowing Junior Member

Will I am so happy I am no longer plowing driveways with a dumptruck. Parking lots ONLY