1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pushing snow...little at a time...lol

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Humvee27, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Was pushing snow with atv...I'm amazed by how much snow I've had this year (over 80") and this little atv just keeps on pushing...I'm gonna be happy though when I can use the truck with a new plow...

Pushing snow....little bit at a time.jpg

2. Snowman16

Snowman16 Member

Looks like that thing can move some snow, is the box on the back for weight?

3. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

dual purpose

I have a bunch of chains in there along with carrying some tools...ice fishing gear once in a while...I also have that bag of salt on there but it lightens up a little over the push so you know....without the box back there with the chains it didn't seem to push as well....just added about 100 pounds and it seems to work well..

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures. You know what kind of plow your going with yet??

5. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

plow...

I'm trying to decide between a Boss V, Hiniker, or a Snoway..(Snoway dealer is pretty close to where I work)....I'm going to be making a decision by June...the V is where I'm leaning right now after using one of my buddys trucks to push some for him....any advice?

6. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

id go with a Hiniker trip edge V plow with the Black poly

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice pics, I like how your quad has that back part, makes it easier to haul stuff

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pictures man, atv seems to do a good job!

9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good

10. lawnscape48

lawnscape48 Member
    from michgan

nice setup