1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pushing back the banks too MUCH

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by MustangFox302HO, Dec 9, 2006.

1. MustangFox302HO

MustangFox302HO Junior Member
    from Mass

Well he told me he wanted a shovel out of the shead I didnt think he would be this lazy about going down there...

brent shed 03.JPG

brent shed.JPG

2. mark m

mark m Junior Member

Wow

been there:realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

3. starc

starc Senior Member

he he he...shame though

4. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Was that yesterday? I didnt think we got that much snow anywhere in the state..

5. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

Don't you hate it when the bank doesnt stop you.
    I almost did that once, but they had a parking block.
    I only broke 1 pin on my old meyer's, and I had a backup pin in the glovebox.

6. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

Next time take your COWBOY hat off before you plow...LOLwesport

7. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

good thing that shed was there to stop it, who knows how far it might have gone. I always hit the banks easy enough so I wont break through. I've just always been afraid of doing just that, although it's never happened.

I like those wheels on the older style truck. Often thought they'd look good but that's the first time I've seen it.

8. cward05

cward05 Senior Member
    from CT

bad luck...i've almost slid over a retaining wall one time and into a tree...not fun lol. how did you get it out?

9. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Im sorry but I find that funny, until it happens to me.

10. MustangFox302HO

MustangFox302HO Junior Member
    from Mass

It was my own house and my friends truck that went down the hill. I pulled him out with my GMC. It was one of those storms that made plowed surfaces very slick for some reason. I ended up slidding into him when i backed up to take the chain off.

11. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Had this type of thing never happened to me, I'd laugh. I feel your pain, bro -- though it's nice to have another truck around to remedy the problem. Glad it wasn't a Ford you tried to pull him out with! Ok ok, just kidding -- don't start a war!

~Kevin

12. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

me too....get yourself pulled out and sit back and have a few :drinkup: