1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pusher/Bucket Combo On A Loader

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by WIPensFan, Jan 16, 2015.

1. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

It doesn't trip and I'm betting it costs more then a pusher so can't really see the point in it.

3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

In theory a neat idea. I bet once you have been plowing ice and snow with it, and then try to go re-pin it in a different position it will be extremely tough to get it pinned with ice and snow jammed up in all the hinges.

4. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

Gotta be made in Canada.......Those Canadians have nothing but time on their hands to drink Beer and try to reinvent the wheel.....:waving:

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

And some say the sectional is hard to operate.....

6. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Neat idea. But I'm with Dave. I bet it's stupid expensive and I see no trip edge.

I think they tried to complicate something that doesn't need complicating. Need a bucket, switch to a bucket. Need a pusher, put a pusher on. Pretty simple.

7. John_DeereGreen

I stand corrected. Watched the rest of the video and it does in fact have a trip style edge.

8. Doug8949

Doug8949 Member

very neat but i bet it is a pretty penny.

9. WIPensFan

Says it's made in New Hampshire. And yes, it shows the trip edge at the end of the video..."adjustable compression blocks".

The main advantage I see is the 6.5 cu yd bucket. I would think that would come in real handy. Also 10' wide transport width. The thing looks seriously well made, but I can't tell how well it scrapes, wish they had shown that better.

10. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a pain in the ass I rather switch from a pusher to a bucket for loading.

11. WIPensFan

How hard is it to switch over on a loader? I don't know. It seems with the pushers that are chained to a bucket, that switch would be a PITA. I don't run loaders so someone school me.

12. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Some pushers are quick connects and some slide on to the bucket.

The slide ones are basically 2 binders and a chain

13. John_DeereGreen

Our Arctics are quick hitch. Hit a button in the cab and drop the pusher, then go grab the bucket.

A bucket mounted pusher would be more of a pain in the ass. We've got a 5 yard bucket for one of our loaders to load with.

I called this morning just to see what they cost but haven't gotten anything back yet.

14. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

I am curious on price. I run a boss pusher on my 721c case. It chains to the bucket and maybe takes two minutes to hook or unhook. Pretty easy.