1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Push plates

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by elkimmeg, Apr 6, 2008.

1. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Junior Member

I see from the web page applications for Ford rangers Toyota Tacoma Jeeps, but nothing for Chevy Colorado Nor the S-10 I found a used 7' Curtis blade but it is useless if the push plates are not made for my truck.

Also noted on the web page ,does Curtis make a plow for a truck newer than 2003 or 2005 , in some of the application listings? Is the web page dated and not been updated?
  2. qcbob

qcbob Junior Member

Chevy Colorados and S-10s have very light front end capacities so they don't make good plow trucks. Curtis does have applications for all current models...website is a little tough to figure out but you are probably seeing 2005 meaning 2005 "and up". Curtis is right up the road from you if you are in Mass...go see them.